Post by Admin on Dec 21, 2012 1:17:43 GMT -8
The rules of the forum are pretty simple so please read and follow them to ensure everyone’s enjoyment.
1. Please no Power playing, Godmoding or Meta-gaming. It really tends to ruin things for other players and squeezes the fun out of the game. Not to mention, nobody likes to play with such people (least that I know of and I’ve been rping for a while now).
2. Respect the staff and the other players. If staff say No to something theirs likely a good reason. If you still feel the need to discuss it, contact the Admin and the Admin with discuss it with you.
3. Don’t abuse the Trust system. It’s there for a reason.
4. This is a Transformers Prime AU site so I would very much like to keep it with Primeverse stuff, the only bending of this is for Characters that are shown which should be made more Primeverse or War of/Fall of Cybertron which is also acceptable. (This rule may be bended within reason in an agreement is made between the Admin and a player.)
5. Mary sues/Gary stues are not welcome here. That does not mean that unusual things will not be allowed to happen simply that they will require you’re Trust to be above 5. See Trust system for more details.
6. Writing level, there is no strict level but we prefer our players be at an intermediate level of writing. A 30 word post is a minimum and gives players something to work with. No one liner posts please. This limit is set only in the Rp boards.
7. Spelling and grammar. I don’t expect top notch but try to be mindful of your spelling and grammar in RP especially. Using a word processor helps and we have spell check.
8. Canons and OC’s. I personally don’t care if it’s CanonXCanon, CanonXOC, OCXOC, or HumanXFormer. However make sure the person you want to do this with is ok with it and their will be no pre-established relationship outside of friendships or underlings unless they are stated in Transformers Prime or War of/fall of Cybertron.
9. Slash, sticky and more! I don’t mind if you do it just keep it private so it doesn’t scare people away. Also no Multi-threading as that can be very hard to manage and get very confusing.
10. The most important rule of all is Have Fun!